week 3 | healthy me

9:57 PM Kristiine 0 Comments

I feel like January haven't really been my month, if You know what I mean. Straight after recovering my horrible flu, I blew my nose so hard that I got my ear blocked. If that wasn't enough already- I got major toothache and there I was, from Monday until Thursday, working but not really working properly. I wanted to go to gym so badly and I could barely make it home after work. On Wednesday I finally booked the dentist, because I felt that something wasn't right. On Saturday I solved the dental problem and on Sunday I really felt like sleeping in and doing home chores. Oh well, new week and new opportunities. I really want to jump on that gym routine band wagon now!!! I'm so tired of being sick and tired.
I have nothing more to add than just a small note to myself: DRINK more WATER! Because I know I don't drink enough water. More water, more energy, logical?

The weight has been up and down and yesterday (Sunday) morning it was the same as last Sunday.

Starting weight: 71,3kg
Week 1: 71,3kg
Week 2: 70,3kg
Week 3: 70,3kg
Goal weight: 61,3kg

Workout! #motivational #fitness #fitspirational:
PS. I promise that I won't be bothering You with all those #healthyme things only. There will be proper posts on all kinds of fun stuff coming up. I'm just waiting the right opportunity to photograph those things.

Stay healthy and don't catch that nasty flu!

What's Your worst sick-flu combo that You've ever caught?

0 comments: