Salad in a cup| Recipe

10:00 AM Kristiine 0 Comments


So this recipe has been sitting in the "Draft" for quite a while. I can't take the full credit of this recipe either because the very original one comes from my dear friends M. and J. who love everything healthy and sporty. I like their kind of food and my main thing with healthy food is that- I need to feel satisfied and fulfilled. I should mention that this is not a salad- it's a smoothie. Drinkable salad for those who are afraid of not getting enough greens on their plate.

So enough of ramble and now to the ingridients (that are modified to my taste from original recipe of M. & J.).
You'll need:

1 avocado
1 Granny Smith apple
1 glass of water
1 handful of frozen spinach
1 handful of kale (raw not frozen if possible)
1 slice of lemon (yes with the yellow part)
~1/4 of a whole cucumber (sliced or cut into pieces)
1 kiwi fruit (peeled)

Add everything to the blender and mix until smooth, add more or less water according to your liking. It makes about 2 servings, depending on the size of your glasses or cups. 

What kind of smoothies do you like?

0 comments: