Intro

7:56 PM Kristiine 1 Comments




Congratulations! You have made it here to check something out. Well here is the harsh truth that I'm doing this blogging thing first time (actually second time, but this time I want to really be doing this the right way). Anyhow, it's not that easy as I thought- to set up a good quality read for You guys!

I'm trying my best to figure things out ASAP and start publishing all kinds of fancy stuff. Meanwhile I was thinking of giving You some explanation why or to whom I'm having this blog at first place.

So my first wave of blogging was when I moved from Estonia to Finland, probably because that's when I started to read blogs myself. Well then I really didn't know what I wanted to write about and I kept postponing it until I decided to move to Sweden. Since I had quite a lot free time in my hands that time- You guessed it- kept reading even more blogs and started watching vlogs too! And bloggers quality of writing and the pictures kept getting better. It was like reading online free magazine (still is though). I got so inspired of all the blogs and vlogs that I decided to see what happens if I make my own little corner. I did get a boost-up from my friends (Hi Anni & Merka, if you're reading this) to make it finally happen.

If You're already here, You'd probably have a question- What is she going to write about and what makes it differ from others? To be honest, I don't always want to be different, but I think it would be perhaps interesting for someone to read. There's going to be some food posts, some makeup and skincare related posts, my training and health journey, travels, maybe even monthly favorites and all kinds of posts that I can come up with.

Is she going to be posting regularly and how do I know she has posted? Until I figure out this blogger-world thingy I won't be posting very regularly BUT the easiest way to get yourselves notified when and if I post something is to follow my Facebook page here and/or get yourself an app called Bloglovin' and follow all Your favorite blogs (or just go to the webpage here).

I think I covered most of it by now. Oh the language, yes, English. Because I could have made the official language easily Estonian or Swedish, but no. I found that English works for most of the people and English it is.
I guess now is the right time for me to stop typing. Hope You have got some questions answered but first and foremost I want You to enjoy the rest of the summer, because it's soon gone!

K.

1 comment: