Week 1 | healthy me

2:57 PM Kristiine 0 Comments

Well the first week after winter holidays has passed and today when I stepped on a scale- I wasn't surprised, because the number on the scale haven't changed. I'm not surprised, because I didn't make much effort for it either. The week at work has been hectic and we had very, very, very cold weather this past week. It has been up to -25C where I live and I literally made sure I get from point A to point B as fast as I could.
My healthy eating was somewhat balanced although I want to clear up everything bad while I'm on this journey here. I ate healthy 4 days and 3 of them I totally slipped. On Wednesday (since we had a Bank Holiday day) we had dinner at my boyfriends godparents and it was pizza. I tried to balance it out on Thursday by eating quite small portions healthy food and working out in a gym. BUT on Friday and Saturday I slipped with some events where wine was offered, since they were formal events.
I feel like I have let myself down this week, but what else I can do than pick myself up on Monday and get my ass to gym and sort out my eating. My plan would be to manage working out three times a week for a month and then hit the level up button and start training four times a week for a month until eventually I would manage to hit the five times a week goal. I have to start somewhere anyway. Watching what I put in my mouth is really hard, harder than I imagined because apparently I'm not used to it. I eat lunch at work, they have always quite healthy options and now it's up to me to feed my body healthy breakfasts and dinners.
I hope I have better news from the scale next week:

Starting weight: 71,3kg
Week 1: 71,3kg
Goal weight: 61,3kg

What do you eat for breakfast and/or dinner?

0 comments: