Week 2 | (un)healthy me

6:00 PM Kristiine 0 Comments

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired.  Seriously!!!:

So I thought that Week 2 will be much more promising and I was so inspired of everything and then.. last Sunday I couldn't breathe through my nose because it was just so stuffed. I stayed home from work from Tuesday to Thursday and literally didn't come out of bed unless I needed to go to toilet or fill my water bottle. You can imagine that my training schedule was one big zero.
On the other hand, I did loose some weight because I didn't feel hungry at all and I'm one of those people who can't really eat when they're sick. The only thing I could eat was fruit, so I stuffed my face with mandarin oranges and kiwis (the fruit not the bird). Funny, but I managed to loose exactly 1 kg.
Anyway, I try to keep this post short since I really need a long steaming hot bath to clear my nose from the leftovers. I don't know how much workout I get in this upcoming week but one thing I'm sure of that I want to be completely healthy when I go to gym. Maybe I go there on Thursday or Friday and during weekend, depending on how I feel. I still have my goal, three workouts a week, in mind.
Thumbs up for being under 70 kg next week!

Starting weight: 71,3kg
Week 1: 71,3kg
Week 2: 70,3kg
Goal weight: 61,3kg


What do you eat when you're sick?

0 comments: