Tag Thursday #1

11:39 PM Kristiine 0 Comments


Since I'm new in the blogging world I thought it might be interesting for some of You guys if I did a new segment of blog posts once in a while called Tag Thursday. I'll be searching some appealing tags with questions to answer for your entertainment. My first Tag Thursday will be including 21 questions to get to know me better. I thought it would be a good start. Oh, and before I forget- I got the questions from Ysis blog. Check out her answers as well, I thought they were pretty funny!

Here we go!

1. Are you named after anyone? My roots go back to Estonia and Latvia. As much as I know of my name is that my fathers grandmother was named Kristiina and her wish was that one of the kids was named after her. Unfortunately I have never had a chance to meet her, but I guess her name was an inspiration to my parents when they were choosing my name. Another story is that my sister and brother decided that I should be called Kristiine.

2. When was the last time you cried? I used to cry quite often. Not that I was sad, but I'm a softy like that. I can't remember when was the last time I cried, but I assume it might have been a month or two ago. Probably around "that time of the month" or a touching scene in the movie.

3. Do you have kids? No, but one day.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? It depends. I'd be my own best friend if I had enough patience to get to know "her". If not, I'd be a person who'd like to spend time with "her" occasionally and do fun stuff.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I do. But only between me and people I know who'd get my sarcasm.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I might. If I ever do it I might even get rid of my fears of hight and speed. It won't be happening in the near future anyway.

7. Whats your favorite cereal? I don't like cereal, but I like crunchy granola with some fresh blueberries.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Probably their bodylanguage and the way the talk. I like to observe people before I step into conversation with them. It's not the case on one-on-one meetings. Then I notice bodylanguage and appearance.

9. What is your eye colour? Green.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? I choose happy endings! I rarely watch scary movies.

11. Favorite smells? Morning coffee, cinnamon buns, fresh dark bread, summer rain, fresh bedsheets, oh so many good smells!

12. Summer or winter? Summer. I choose warmth over cold anytime!

13. Computer or television? Computer.

14. What's the furthest you have ever been from home? It depends what I define as "home" in different stages of my life. I've never been out of Europe so I'd guess the furthest has to be Malta (furthest from my Swedish home).

15. Do you have any special talents? I'm pretty good with languages, I mean learning them effectively in a short timeline. The only bad side of that is that I tend to forget the other languages I already know if I don't practice them as often. But talent.. I think I'm good in multitasking! Especially in a stressy situation. My mind gets clearer and I prioritize right things. So I guess I should come out of my comfort-zone more often to get more things done?

16. Where were you born? Viljandi, Estonia.

17. What are your hobbies? I like to read. If I read I can spend hours, even half a day just reading. But I have to get into the right mood setting to do that. I like to knit and crochet, but my main problem is choosing the object to knit/crochet. I'm currently working on getting healthier and getting my fitness-groove on. That could be hobby, right? I like interior design too. If magazines and compulsive Pinteresting counts.

18. Do you have any pets? No, but I'd like to have a Weimaraner puppy or German sheperd or Australian sheperd. Kitties are cute too. I'd like a puppy/kitty zoo if I had a big house.

19. Favorite movie? I really enjoyed The Intouchables. I have seen it at least five times and I guess I'd still cry and smile and enjoy it. I'm not into the sci-fi wave that seems to be the latest trend in the movie industry, but I loved Ex Machina. It made me think of what could happen in the future plus the actors were great!The list is longer, but generally I like a good comedy or a chick-flick. Oh and I should mention that I'm guilty watching all classical Christmas movies in early October/November. Every freaking year. Oops!

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes. I have a brother who is 14 years older and a sister that is 11 years older than I am.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? You'd think that a 26 year old person should be a grown-up, but I guess I'm still growing. I'd like to have a good balance between my work and family. I'd like to be a good parent and inspiration to at least one person. I'd like to be able to travel and soak in different cultures.

I guess that was it!

What would be the next tag You'd like me to do?


0 comments: