Links

7:23 PM Kristiine 0 Comments

I have been stupidly busy with.. living my life, working my ass off and studying all at the same time. Sometimes it feels like twenty four hours is not enough. Past two or three weeks I have been sleeping about four to five hours during the night and I feel drained. It is soon over. I mean that busy period.

I really can not wait til I can chill and relax in my Estonian home and just take time to be present, enjoy the moment and the ones around me.

Anyway that was my miserable way of saying: I'm so sorry I haven't been writing anything interesting or posting pictures or really doing anything lovely. I have gathered so much nice thoughts and ideas that sometimes I feel like I have let myself down when I don't fulfill those ideas.

Here's some links I have been clicking during past month or so, that still keep me sane and smiling. You know, something between this hectic- I have to get home after work to cook dinner, oh no, I have to buy the groceries first and when I'm done cooking then I have to find the time and energy to study at least four hours.
 Photo: Pinterest

Here's amazing blog that should make everyone appericiate themselves and smile too: Advanced Style

Here's how to make the gingerbread glaze  (in Estonian) and guess what? I'm making it tonight!: Piparkoogiglasuur

My Christmas board on Pinterest: Every day is Christmas

H&M's home department before Christmas time is a place to daydream yourself to different dimension: H&M home

Oh and on Spotify I've been listening lots of Zara Larsson because i think she has catchy lyrics and amazing voice. Bing Crosby has been calming and setting my Christmas mode on!

0 comments: