Tag Thursday #2

6:00 AM Kristiine 0 Comments


1: What are you wearing? Dark blue floral dress with black leggings.

2: Ever been in love? I have and I am.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? I have had couple of terrible ones.

4: How tall are you? I'm 171cm.

5: How much do you weigh? Right now 69,8kg but I'm working on it to become more fit and active (as a bonus to loose couple of kilos too obviously).

6: Any tattoos? Yes, one dragon tattoo on my thigh.

7: Any piercings? Yes, ears. Two piercings on one side and three on the other side.

8: OTP? OTP? Like One True Pairing? Cinnamon and apple, pumpkin and Halloween (it was a hint for upcoming blogpost).

9: Favorite show? Right now I'm obsessed with Swedish/Danish criminal series called The Bridge, but I generally follow a lot of series at the same time. /Mistresses, RHONY, RHOBH, Orange is the new black, Padjaklubi (Estonian comedy series) etc.

10: Favorite bands? I don't have a favorite band, but I like couple of artists at the moment. Like Kygo, Ellie Goulding, David Guetta has been surprising recently, Veronica Maggio, The Weeknd.

11: Something you miss? At the moment I miss summer and warmth and at the same time I can't wait until the holiday times (Christmas) to visit Estonia and see my family and eat lots and lots of good Estonian food.

12: Favorite song? At the moment: The Weeknd: Can't Feel My Face.

13: How old are you? I'm 26.

14: Zodiac sign? Nemo, no, I'm Pisces.

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Honesty, loving, hardworking.

16: Favorite Quote? If someone says You can't do it, prove them wrong!- unknown

17: Favorite actor? Jason Statham, Johnny Depp, Amy Schumer, Sandra Bullock, Kristel Aaslaid, Sofia Helin etc.

18: Favorite color? Wine red/burgundy.

19: Loud music or soft? Depends on a mood, sometimes loud but mostly as a background noise and then just soft.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I tend to talk with someone close, like mum or my boyfriend. If they are unreachable I need a pick-me-up. Chocolate helps usually, or/and cooking something good.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 10-15 minutes, depending how relaxed I am. I do like to take baths though, half an hour long baths, at least!

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If You mean "get ready" from bed to out-of-the-door then 1 hour but from makeup-out of the door it takes me max 20 minutes. I get up usually earlier than I should, because I need my 1h for waking up, enjoying the coffee and breakfast and then I can think what I should wear, makeup etc.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? I don't recall that I have been in a physical fight myself, but I have been the one breaking off the fight. I mean stepping in the middle and arguing with the bully. I don't tolerate bullies. Yuck!

24: Turn on? A good conversation.

25: Turn off? Bullies, arguing, using ugly words.

26: Fears? Loosing someone I love, speed and darkness.

27: Last thing that made you cry? An emotional scene in a movie.

28: Last time you said you loved someone? About 1,5h ago to my mum via Skype and 2h ago to my boyfriend via phonecall.

29: Meaning behind your YouTube  Blogger Name? Well it's a lifestyle blog and my name is Kristiine. I didn't come up with a better idea.

30: Last book you read? I'm currently reading 3 different books, oops! I should finish one of them soon! Fifty shades Darker, Apteeker Melchior ja Rataskaevu viirastus, The Great Gatsby.

31: The book you’re currently reading? See above.

32: Last show you watched? If YouTube counts then today morning Therese Lindgren.

33: Last person you talked to? My mum on Skype.

34: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? No relation with that person, other than I sold my boots to her and she confirmed her payment. Business relationship?

35: Favorite food? Pasta! All kinds of pasta! And of course Estonian foods.

36: Place you want to visit? I'd like to visit France, UK and Italy as a roadtrip.

37: Last place you were? In a bus, before that at work.

38: Do you have a crush? Yes, my boyfriend and a Weimaraner puppy that stands high on my wishlist.

39: Last time you kissed someone? My boyfriend for a good night kiss last night.

40: Last time you were insulted? I don't recall, but I guess then it was a long time ago.

41: Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate or vanilla.

42: What instruments do you play? None, unfortunately.

43: Favorite piece of jewelery? My mums ring and golden earrings that I got for my 25th birthday from my family. I adore the necklace that my boyfriend gave to me as our first anniverssary present 6 years ago.

44: Last sport you played? Does gym machines count? Or LesMills Bodybalance?

45: Last song you sang? Justin Timberlake "Mirrors"

46: Favorite chat up line? Pickupline? I don't use any.

47: Have you ever used it? I used once. I said "Just shut up and kiss me" to my boyfriend when we first met. He told me his biography and I knew he wasn't wasting all this time for nothing, haha!

48: Last time you hung out with anyone? If not to count my boyfriend yesterday then on Saturday I was at sauna and movie night with couple of friends.

49: Who should answer these questions next? I tag everyone.

0 comments: